If you are interested in writing a Cochrane review, see information about how to begin the process here.
In additional to writing Cochrane reviews, there are several other ways to become involved in the work of Cochrane. At Cochrane Complementary Medicine, we focus on complementary medicine, and maintain a list of people who are interesting in joining us in supporting Cochrane reviews and related evidence on complementary, alternative and integrative medicine. Filling out the information below will allow us to contact you when opportuntities that meet your interests arise.
Some opportunities may include:
- Peer review a Cochrane review as a consumer or content expert
- Write summaries or commentaries upon Cochrane reviews
- Help identify difficult-to-find randomized controlled trials in complementary medicine
- Identify priorities for future Cochrane reviews in complementary medicine
- Raise awareness of the Cochrane Collaboration and the Cochrane Complementary Medicine Field
To become involved, please fill out the form below. Your request will be sent to staff from Cochrane Complementary Medicine, who will contact you as appropriate. Your contact information will not be shared for other purposes.